07 November, 2008

With apologies to The Fifth of november

(With apologies I´m at school no time to fix grammar, punctuation, or orthography)

"Remember remember the fifth of November
The Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot... "

I got to say i remembered Guy Fawkes... Still the last 5th of November was the best and worst ive ever had... now this is not a diary... so i´ll keep my details to my private collection until further notice. Still here is my redux...

"Maybe I´m Amazed"... pretty much sums it up Its "Friday I'm in LOVE" .. Damn that is all I´ve got to say... She´s changed me in a way i never thougth possible and now i can not immagine a life without her...

"Remember remember the fifth of November
The Moment, eternity and calm.
I see no reason why the moment
Should ever be forgot... "

No comments: